Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

December Daily


A little early for a December Daily album but...
by the time I get it completed and tutorial written I will be right on time =)

I am just so excited to have my Ashely back in the studio helping me design it I had to share the flowers she made for me. 


Aren't they ADORABLE?
She said if I make kits for this one she will make flowers to go with them.
She is so sweet!

Here is the whole cover to give you an idea of what's coming up. I am using a few collections to make this book (cleaning out the storage for our upcoming move)


Wait until you see the fun interactive pages on the inside. 

Thanks for stopping by
post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just adorable Dawn, as always! I hope you will be able to stop by my blog at www.Creat-W-Kat.Com, and leave me some love :) Keep up the great work!

Sandy said...

Wonderful and out of this world grand!! I can't wait to see the rest!!
sandy

Dawn S said...

Thank you Kat!

Dawn S said...

Thank you Sandy!

Denise Price said...

I saw this on the OA Flickr site and loved it. I'm following your blog now--looking forward to seeing more inspiring ideas from you. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!