Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day Books

Clean out the extra goodies by making Day Books!

What do you do with all your extra embellishments and left over paper from finished projects?
I decided to put them to good use and make a whole bunch of Day Books! 
By a whole bunch I really mean until I get bored and move on to the next big project =)

Here is book number one.

I love this title!


This one measures 5 x 8 and has lots of space inside for all kinds of memory collecting.


I made pockets from old book paper and stuffed journal cards in them.


More fun pockets and cards sewn into the book.


I used papers and embellishments from several lines like Farmhouse paper co. Simple Stories,
Maggie Holmes and Websters pages.

post signature

Another book pocket with a Prima journal tag inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!