Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Shining Star


Make yourself a shining star!


For this project I used more scraps from my leftover mason jar mini album 
and followed this tutorial on 
This adorable kid shows you how to make the star and here is what
I used to finish it off.

(8) pieces of 3 x 3 paper from October Afternoons Farm Girl collection
Scraps are perfect for this.
(1) 5" circle also cut from the Farm Girl paper.
Martha Stewart corner punch (punched around the circle)
A flower and banners from a flower sac pack also OA I had
left over from my farmhouse mini
(8) half pearls and a rubber charm from the
5 and dime collection.

For the hanger I used tea dyed silky ribbon (2) teardrop pearls and (1) Antique
pin from 7 gypsies.

This is a super simple project to do that will brighten up 
your creative space in no time.

If you have any questions or would like a video (how to) just let me know
I have lots of people to make these for =)
post signature