Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Graphic 45


 Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition.

A fun little Valentines day surprise I made for my family.





An altered book tutorial I did on my You Tube channel.


An altered vintage children's book using Graphic 45 ABC Primer Collection.
This was the inspiration for the tutorial.








For my friends new baby girl.
Older photos with a not so good camera.




ABC Primer Collection
Gift card pouch, box, card and bookmark. 




A Ladies Diary Chunky Mini Album.




 

ABC Primer

An older project I made for Teacher appreciation day. 
Given to a dear friend who keeps photos of her school children 
inside.



French Country
Lastly a project I completed just for the design team submission.









Thank You so much for the opportunity to audition =)
post signature