Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christmas Goodies

Christmas goodies for the fair


This ornament ball was harder than I thought it would be to make but its soooo cute!


Victorian cone with cute vintage images lace and buttons added.


I saw these on pinterest and decided they would look cute shrunk down as ornaments with a little hole on the back to put
one of the lights through. 

This one is pink and white and covered in glitter. I made a wreath out of chipboard then glossy accents and tiny pink and white glass beads. The snowflake fence is cut from a Tim Holtz die and covered with white fun flock. My studio is very messy right now =)


This one is made the same way only its chocolate brown with a mocha roof.



These cute little ginger bread houses are in the works. they will also hang from the tree and have a place to insert a tree light inside.


Some necklaces made from old domino's and vintage pictures. Cute little stocking stuffers.


The end for now! Its back to work cleaning up the glittery fun flock and working on more ornaments for the craft fair tree.

1 comments:

krcmasterpiece said...

I love your ornaments! Very unique! I hope you do well @ the craft fair.
I'm making stuff for one in my town 11/17-11/18. It's so fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!