Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Scrap Page

This poor wedding photo was in a beautiful frame until one night it fell from the mantel and shattered.
The frame was in pieces and the photograph scratched and pitted. 
I decided after years of sitting in a box it was time to make it beautiful again.


No matter how many ways I photograph it you just cant see all the detail work I put into this.





I bought a frame just for it so now it gets to go back up on the mantel where it belongs.
It only took me 13 years! 

 I have decided its time to spruce up some wall photos and make a wall of art.





My walls will be so happy when I am finished with all of these =)

3 comments:

krcmasterpiece said...

It turned out beautiful! I love your rolled edges, the flowers and the love!

Dawn S said...

Thank You Karen!

MomInTraining3 said...

Wow, that is truly a work of art! Your flowers are gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by!